Jim Beam Spicy Barbecue Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs kicked up a notch in spice and in tang.
Serves Up To: 4 Servings
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
12 each Eggs, hardboiled
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp Jim Beam Spicy Barbecue Rub
to taste Salt and Pepper
1 each Carrots, for garnish
1 tsp Black sesame seeds, for garnish
- Split the eggs lengthwise, or, using a pairing knife, cut the eggs in half using a zig-zag pattern to look like cracked eggs.
- Remove the yolks and place in a work bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork, then combine thoroughly with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tablespoon Jim Beam Spicy Barbecue Rub.
- Using a pastry bag or zip-top bag with the corner cut out, pipe the egg yolk mixture into the egg halves.
- Using a small knife, cut slices of carrot and then cut out the “cocks comb” shape and small triangles for the beak. Apply these to the yolk mixture along with the black sesame seeds to make little chick heads.
- Sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of Jim Beam Spicy Barbecue Rub over the top of the eggs and serve chilled.
Recommended Products Used For This Recipe