A&W BBQ Glazed Salmon
A deliciously healthy meal made extra flavorful with A&W BBQ Sauce.
Serves Up To: 2 Servings
Cook Time: 15 Minutes (Marinade Time: 20 Minutes)
1 cup A&W BBQ Sauce
2 Salmon Filets
8-10 spears Asparagus
1 cup Cooked Rice
- Put salmon filets and A&W BBQ Sauce, salt and pepper in a plastic zip bag. Marinate for 20 minutes in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake salmon for 10 minutes and finish by broiling for 20 seconds.
- While salmon is cooking steam the asparagus until tender.
- Serve salmon with seasoned asparagus and cooked hot rice.
Recommended Products Used For This Recipe