Vita Lox Smoked Salmon Panini
Vita Lox Smoked Salmon is layered with cheese, sliced tomato, baby spinach, red onion and ranch dressing then, pressed in a Panini Press.
Serves Up To: 3 Servings
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
8 oz Vita Lox Smoked Salmon
6 slices Brioche
8 slices Gruyere
3/4 cup Ranch Dressing
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Tbsp Pepper
1 cup Baby Spinach
1/2 cup Red Onion, Sliced
- Heat your sandwich press.
- Lay all of your bread out onto the counter and drizzle 1 Tbsp of ranch dressing onto 4 pieces of the bread.
- Take 2 oz of Vita Lox Smoked Salmon and layer it on top of the ranch dressing. Repeat for all four slices.
- Lightly season the Vita Lox Smoked Salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place two slices of gruyere on each sandwich, slightly overlapping them to cover the entire piece of bread lengthwise.
- Now, place three thin slices of tomato, baby spinach, and red onion on top of the cheese.
- Place the top piece of bread onto all of the sandwiches and cook in your sandwich press for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts and the bread becomes slightly toasted.
Recommended Products Used For This Recipe