Salmon British Potato Jackets
Baked Potatoes are filled with Vita Classic Salmon and butter then seasoned with salt, pepper and green onion.
Serves Up To: 3 Servings
Cook Time: 1 Hour
1 cup Vita Classic Salmon
3 Russet Potatoes
6 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
8 Tbsp Sour Cream
to taste Salt
to taste Pepper
for garnish Parsley, chopped
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees and placing the rack to mid-level.
- Put a sheet pan in now to preheat it.
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes and pierce each one with a fork about 1" deep four or five times for each potato.
- Rub the skin of each potato with a little olive oil and season with salt.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. The potato will be done when tender to a fork poke.
- Warm the Vita Classic Salmon. Cut into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Break open each potato into halves and make a well in the center of each one.
- Break up the potato with a fork. In the potato, scoop butter, salmon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Take about 1 Tbsp of sour cream and drop onto the herring.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Recommended Products Used For This Recipe