Herring in Wine Sauce is blended with mayonnaise, and vegetables then loaded upon to English muffins then baked.
Serves Up To: 2 Servings
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
1 cup Vita Herring in Wine Sauce
4 English Muffins
1 Tbsp Pepper
1 Tbsp Salt
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 cup Tomato, diced
1/4 cup Onion, diced
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Carrot, diced
1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper
1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine herring, onion, tomato, carrot and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the muffins with olive oil.
- Distribute the herring mix to each bun.
- Put them in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Recommended Products Used For This Recipe