Tartar Marinated Tilapia
Gently marinated tilapia in a tartar sauce, breaded and deep fried to perfection.
Serves Up To: 4 Servings
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
1 can Vita Tartar Sauce
4 fillets Tilapia Fish
2 cups Panko Breading
1 package Frozen Vegetables
- Marinate tilapia fillets with tartar sauce for 25 minutes.
- Bread each fillet with Panko Breading.
- Steam vegetables until soft and hot.
- Meanwhile, in a fryer deep fry tilapia breaded fillets until golden brown.
- Serve Tilapia fillets with vegetables and extra tartar sauce.
Recommended Products Used For This Recipe