Jim Beam Barbeque Chicken Pot Pockets
Pot pie flavored with Jim Beam Original Barbeque Sauce used as filling in a flakey on the go crust for a convenient snack.
Serves Up To: 6 Servings
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
2 cups Chicken Breast, grilled, 1/2 inch dice
2 each Carrots
1/2 cup Roasted Corn
2 ea Potatoes
1 cup Jim Beam Original Barbecue Sauce
6 - 4" diameter rounds Puff Pastry
3 ea + 1 Tbsp water Egg, lightly beaten
- Peel and dice carrots and potatoes into 1/2" cubes. Boil in salted water until tender.
- Combine chicken, carrot, corn, and potato with Jim Beam Original Barbecue sauce.
- Place 4 Tbsp of filling in center of each pastry round.
- Brush the edges of the rounds with egg wash and fold over and crimp closed with a fork.
- Brush the outside of each pocket with egg wash and cut three slits in the top to allow steam to vent.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until puff pastry is deep brown and inside is hot.
Recommended Products Used For This Recipe